The following sets forth the policies for the collection and use of personally identifiable information ("Information") by The Wisdom Companies, LLC (together with its affiliated companies, "WISDOM") in connection with its operation of the Web site located at www.FindUncliamedCash.org (the "Site"). WISDOM takes its obligations regarding privacy very seriously, and it wants to ensure users are fully informed about the Information they are providing to it.
Collection of Information.
In connection with the Site, WISDOM may collect Information in the following ways:
* Through registration forms filled out by a user on the Site
* Through Information provided by a user in connection with the purchase of products or services on the Site
* Through the maintenance and analysis of Web server logs
* Via e-mail sent by a user to WISDOM
* Through the use by WISDOM of third-party databases from which user Information is extracted and combined with Information obtained by WISDOM through other means.
WISDOM may also connect non-personally identifiable information from users via "cookies" (small text files placed by WISDOM on user computers), single-pixel GIF image files (also called "Web beacons"), Web server log analysis and other similar technological means. Such non-personally identifiable information may be used to track site trends and enhance the user experience, and may be shared with third parties. To the extent third parties may place advertising on the Site, such third parties may utilize cookies or other technological means within the advertising to collect and utilize non-personally identifiable information. WISDOM is not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor for the collection or use of Information by other sites to which the Site is linked.
Types of Information Collected by WISDOM.
The following types of Information about a user are among those that may be collected by WISDOM in connection with the Site:
* Postal address
* E-mail address
* Telephone number
* Cellular telephone number
* Facsimile number
* Payment information (e.g. credit card numbers and billing addresses), if purchases or payments are made
* Banking information
* Social Security number
* Date of birth
* Age except with any offer of credit
* Gender except with any offer of credit
* Other demographic information (e.g. occupation, income range)
* IP Address
* Referring site
* Other technical information collected by the Site's servers.
No Collection of Information from Children.
The Site is not intended for users under the age of 18, nor does WISDOM knowingly collect or retain Information in connection with the Site from children under the age of 13.
Use of Information.
WISDOM may use Information collected in connection with the Site in the following ways:
* To provide requested information, products and services to users
* To improve the user experience with the Site
* In connection with the operation of the Site and WISDOM's internal business
* In connection with other Sites or offline businesses owned or operated by WISDOM
* For Users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by WISDOM as well as selected third parties, excluding email address, which will only be provided to affiliated parties.
In order to do the foregoing, WISDOM may provide your Information (excluding email address) to trusted third parties, including but not limited to selected third party marketers and vendors as well as third party contractors providing services to WISDOM for the operation of the Site and its business, communication services and fulfillment of orders. Email address will only be provided to affiliated parties of WISDOM as well as All Inbox, LLC. WISDOM will use commercially reasonable efforts to limit use of the Information by such third parties to the specific uses set forth above. WISDOM also utilizes electronic and physical security to reduce the risk of improper access to or manipulation of Information during transmission and storage, but cannot guarantee the security or integrity of the Information.
WISDOM may also disclose Information when it determines it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or protect the interests or safety of WISDOM, its customers, or other visitors to the Site.
Access to Information.
Users may modify and correct certain Information through a written request sent to The Wisdom Companies, LLC, 909 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 210 El Segundo, CA 90245.
Opting Out from Offers from WISDOM.
At any time, a user may opt out from receiving future offers from WISDOM by following the instructions contained within each marketing communication. Such opting out will not apply to any communications from third parties to whom WISDOM may have provided Information regarding the user. Third parties' use of the Information is subject to such parties' own privacy policies, for which WISDOM shall not be responsible.
Your California Privacy Rights.
Beginning on January 1, 2005, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of WISDOM who are California residents to request certain information regarding WISDOM's disclosure of personal information for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to: The Wisdom Companies, LLC, 909 N. Sepulveda Blvd. Suite 210 El Segundo, CA 90245. Within thirty days of receiving such a request, WISDOM will provide a list of the categories of personal information disclosed to third parties for third-party direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the names and addresses of these third parties. This request may be made no more than once per calendar year. WISDOM reserves its right not to respond to requests submitted other than to the address specified in this paragraph.